- Person who applies for membership of The Polish Society of Social Psychology (PSPS) should fulfill the following requirements:
- Fill in the membership form (full or junior membership form accordingly)
[download the file].
- Enclose a scientific résumé along with a list of publications.
- Enclose two recommendation letters written by Full Members
(full or junior membership form accordingly) [download the file].
- Send all these documents (hard copy) to the Secretary:
Ms. Lucyna Kirwil, Ph.D.
Warsaw School of Social Psychology
Department of Social Psychology (room 310)
ul. Chodakowska 19/31
03-815, Warsaw, POLAND
e-mail: lucyna.kirwil (at) swps.edu.pl
- All correctly completed applications will be examined by
the Executive Committee of The Polish Society of Social Psychology.
- Once the applications are approved by the Executive Committee,
the list of candidates will be sent to all Full Members.
If no objection is raised to a candidate in a month, she/he becomes a member of the Society.